An appointed time for every purpose...

Ecclesiastes 3:1

Well, the holidays are here. The ministry efforts are really coming together, but every day I am amazed at how much work goes into non-profit organizations. It is a real challenge to give so much time and not worry about how to pay the bills, but in those moments I just pray for wisdom, God's timing, and to keep a positive attitude with actions that are in line with His plan. Lately, I am not sensing at all what is coming next. I really have no idea day to day how all of this is going to shape up. I have no idea what Grace Abounds Ministries is going to "be", but I know that in Him - it for sure "is going"!. As I work with Ripple of One and take baby steps to build my ministry, I am feeling episodes of overwhelming uncertainty at times - and I realize that I am forgetting to pray for God's timing. I had so much happen so fast- and then alot of doors shut, and many others I did not see coming opened. In fact, many doors were not even about my ministry - but were actually answers to our prayers for my husbands next chapters in his career and life. Some grant opportunities and major projects are available for him that really are showing him God's awesome design for his life.

I am going to come back later today. I need to pray. :)

Comments

Popular Posts