Never Alone

I woke up this morning and realized how much the Lord is teaching me through my kids. This post will not be that long but I wanted to share how the Lord spoke to me through this morning.

Just to share with you all how I normally begin my day is with my faithful and precious husband bringing me a cup of coffee right when I first wake up. Today Savannah woke up first but normally I am still asleep when he brings me my coffee. Even though he does this every day I find myself questioning each morning is he going to remember to bring me my coffee? It really sets my day up for success and helps me wake up. That really has nothing to do with what I realized this morning but it's important to know what our family dynamic looks like in the morning. I have a pretty amazing life and I am blessed with a very loving family. I realized this morning how John is always there even with the little things he always comes through. The part of my day that's the most challenging is when my husband and son leave for work and school. But at the same time that is when I have alone time with Savannah. Her smiles and giggles create the most joyful environment that is so beyond immeasurable. Because I stay at home with her I am with her all the time. When I walk out of the room or go do something even for a short period of time I find that she is always looking for me. If I am away from her her out of her vision for longer than one minute she startsto make noises almost as if she's calling for me. Well this morning after I read my Bible and played with her I got up to go to the restroom. I had not been away from her for maybe even A few seconds when she started to call for me. You see, she could not see me. I was out of her line of sight. She was very unsure of where I was and believed because she could not see me that I was not there. And then it hit me that so often this is our situation with the Lord. As I as I came back into the room, and came closer towards her, I started to wave here I am Savannah mom is right here! And I Immediately saw her eyes light up and she flashed that beautiful smile and dimples at me affirming that she knew I was there. And I realize that Jesus Christ is the same way we are never alone.even when we feel as though his presence is far away or we have a lot going on in our lives and it's hard to see God is always there!!!

Comments

Popular Posts