Take in all that God can do for you and believe!

September 15, 2011
 
The post I wrote on August 22 really shows how close I was coming in many areas a breakthrough. If you read the post, you can sense struggle but in all that was going on, I held fast to belief and pressed forward. It was a matter of days later that we had some pretty major resource donations to Ripple of One and alot of favor was rained down on my companies. Sometimes we go through so much trial and temptation that we lose our belief that Christ is bigger than our challenges. He is always faithful, but we are commanded in Mark 9:23 to believe. If you believe the Lord has called you to something, then your actions should follow whatever the next steps are that you hear from Him. Sometimes we are just like the disciples in Mark 8 - we think Jesus's favor will "run out" and we will stop seeing Him work in our lives - over and over - we doubt that he will keep working awesome things in our lives for our future. But nothing could be more wrong! 

If you want to see the power of God, then you are going to have to surrender to what He can do in your life. Surrender your family, your finances, your home, your career - all to Him. And then believe with all of your heart, soul and mind that He can use YOU - to make great change person by person and event by event in this world. 
Yesterday I was writing Aflac coverage for one of my newest clients. There are 100 employees and I was told that some of them could really benefit from what we are doing through Ripple of One. I prayed for weeks that God would lead the ones to us that are serious about life change. Yesterday I felt the Holy Spirit pull on me really hard with a girl that I did not know at all. I just shared the link to the ripple website with her and told her that since she has young children it may be worth looking into. And slowly I started to share with her the victories we have witnessed with our clients getting freed from abuse and debt. I looked up and she was crying. She told me she had come from New York to escape an abusive relationship a year ago. She is now managing a stable job and going to school full time for paralegal work. She said she had no idea that any organization existed like this. What was so amazing, is that she was not even thinking of how she could help herself. She said, "I have been aching for a way to pay forward the help I have been given through the people that helped me get where I am, and this is exactly what I have been looking for". Then I shared with her how we match savings and help them grow financially, spiritually, and professionally and she just sobbed. Parents like her are the reason I get up everyday - they are out there and they need the kind of help, the solutions, that RoO offers. I am so excited about her taking her next steps to fulfill God's design in her life. 

What are your next steps? Do you believe He can use you? Step out and see.

Comments

Popular Posts